Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast by talking about the two resources for March, available through CRI. In The Spirit of the Disciplines by Dallas Willard, Dallas reveals how the key to self-transformation resides in the practice of the spiritual disciplines, and how their practice affirms human life to the fullest. The second resource is Union with Christ by Rankin Wilbourne. Nothing is more practical for living the Christian life than union with Christ. The recovery of this reality provides the anchor and engine for your life with God—for your destiny is not only to see Christ, but to actually become like him.
Questions and Answers:
- In Matthew 9:13, the word repentance is in the KJV, but not in the NIV. Can you explain why and what is your opinion of this?
- I have a question of human free-will and creation. Why couldn’t God have created a pre-existent world in which we could see our future and final end, and based on that, decide if we want to be created in this world or not?
- Which Bible translation do you believe to be the most accurate translation of the original manuscripts?
- When a believer dies and goes to heaven, what form will be represented? How old will he appear to be?
- Is Max Lucado’s doctrine sound?