Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on St. Patrick’s Day. Patrick was born a Brit in the fifth century, but when he was 16 he was captured by Irish pirates and taken to Ireland as a slave. After escaping, he later returned as a missionary. Although all analogies for the Trinity ultimately break down, Patrick supposedly explained this doctrine by using a shamrock. Tradition credits him as the founder of Christianity in Ireland and its first bishop. Certainly many came to faith in Christ through his ministry.
Questions and Answers:
- Have you heard of the New Apostolic Reformation? Are IHOP and Bethel Church in Redding associated with it?
- Must one be baptized prior to taking Communion?
- When I think of the old song that talks about power in the blood of Jesus, I wonder what power Jesus ran on.
- Can you explain the doctrine of predestination?
- When we get to heaven will we remember this lifetime?
- Is Oneness Pentecostalism and their denial of the Trinity a heresy?
- Could you give me some insight on the teaching of Ray Hagin and this idea of Afrocentrism?