Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares the poignant words of five-star General Omar Bradley who said, “We have men of science, too few men of God. We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount.” Affirming this statement, Hank sends forth a clarion call for believers to stand with the Christian Research Institute in the battle for life and truth.
Questions and Answers:
- Do the children of unbelievers go directly to hell after death?
- Where is Jesus Christ presently located?
- What happens to those who have never heard of Jesus?
- Can you address the Sunday Sabbath?
- Did Jesus ascend from Bethany according to Luke 24:50-51, or the Mount of Olives as Acts chapter 1 tells us?
- Can you explain Daniel chapter 12 and the prophecy about 1290 days?