Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the recent decision in Ireland approving same-sex marriage by popular referendum, despite the high percentage of Roman Catholics. Even in the church today many are saying those who affirm traditional marriage are on the wrong side of the issue. Hank, however, exhorts listeners to stand firm and not give in to political correctness.
Questions and Answers:
- Are we still supposed to kill people who do not honor the Sabbath and keep it holy? If not, how is this different from laws against homosexuality?
- Which countries have legalized same-sex marriage?
- I have been struggling with anorexia my whole life and I want to honor God; how should I go about fasting?
- Since God is all-knowing and sovereign, could it be that He is using the homosexual movement to bring people to Christ? How much emphasis should we really put on this issue?
- I’m reading your book The Covering, and my pastor asked me to come pray for a woman who has physical and spiritual issues. How can we do this biblically?
- Don’t you think it might be dangerous for someone who has anorexia to fast?