Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the need for Christians to stand together in the midst of dark times. Recent events such as the Paris attack and San Bernardino are sober reminders that we live in turbulent times; however, this should not deter us from spreading the gospel. Yes, we are facing significant challenges, but we also live in a time where some of the greatest ministry opportunities are available to us since the days of the apostles. We can harness technologies to share truth around the world if we commit to stand together in the battle for life and truth.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on wayward believers; will they end up in hell?
- Did Jonah die is the belly of the fish, or was he alive?
- Is it biblical to own a gun for protection, or should I just submit to whatever persecution comes?
- As Christians we know we have been forgiven, yet I hear many preachers say we must confess our sins and if we don’t ask for forgiveness, God will not forgive us. So how do we reconcile this?
- Can you vote liberal and be pro-choice and still be a Christian?
- Can you clarify your answer to a previous caller who asked about forgiveness? Are we condemned if we don’t forgive others?
- Can you be a Bible-believing Christian and not see the one-world government arising? Is everything going on in the world just a coincidence?