Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights events from World War II and the words of Winston Churchill in order to enlist listeners to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the Christian Research Institute in helping to turn the tide of militant secularism that threatens the biblical truth and godly life we hold dear.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your perspective on the King James only debate? What would be your advice to someone attending a King James only church?
- How can I explain that Eve was not deceived by a real snake?
- In Philippians 3:11-12, is Paul speaking of the general resurrection?
- How can I respond to my husband who says God is immoral because He allows evil?
- How can we speak truth in love to pro-homosexual and pro-abortion family members and friends?