On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/02/19), Hank comments on the breathtaking precision of the prophet Daniel, who six centuries before Christ, predicted a succession of nations from Babylon to the Medes, from the Medes to the Medo-Persians, and from the Medo-Persians to the Greeks, up until the time of the Greco-Syrian beast Antiochus IV Epiphanes. Unlike the Quran or other religious writings, this kind of accuracy proves that the Bible alone stands apart as authoritative.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- When did the Black Hebrew Israelite movement begin?
- How can churches justify using Malachi 3:10 to push people to tithe when we are no longer under the law?
- Can you outline the events of the book of Revelation beginning with the rapture and leading up to the new heaven and the new earth?
- I am currently separated, but I am leaning towards getting a divorce. Can I plan on getting married again?
- How can I prove the existence of Jesus historically?