Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares how in light of Robin Williams’ death many Christians are wondering if suicide is the unforgivable sin. While suicide is not the unforgivable sin, Hank asserts that Christians dare not contemplate it. Murdering one’s self is taking on a prerogative reserved for God alone.
Questions and Answers:
- Who is the false prophet mentioned in Revelation chapter 13?
- Why did Jesus refer to Himself as the Son of Man?
- Is Habakkuk 1:5 a prophecy about what is happening in the Middle East right now, or has this already been fulfilled? With all this tragedy taking place, what does God expect from us?
- I am a little over weight and I have a gay friend who wants to know why his sin is worse than my sin? How do I answer him?
- In talking with a Muslim, the subject of polygamy came up, and he referenced David and Solomon. Why did God allow polygamy in the Bible?
- What is your take on the problem of presenting the gospel in a legalistic fashion rather than based on grace?