Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses Charles Darwin’s concept of survival of the fittest and why, in a politically correct society, Darwin’s racism is still prevalent.
Questions and Answers:
- The pastor of my church committed adultery with two women in the church. Do you have any advice on how to handle this situation?
- Can one tithe to a missionary or a para-church organization, or must it only be given to your local congregation?
- What happens to Jews who reject Jesus? And what is their role in modern Christianity?
- How do we abide in the Lord according to John 15:4?
- What are your thoughts on John MacArthur with regard to the recent Strange Fire Conference?
- Did the Apostles grow in authority and how does that relate to us today?
- During the temptation of Jesus, how did Satan have the authority to take Him up to a mountain and the pinnacle of the temple?
- Is Billy Graham a 33rd degree Mason?
- When Jesus said to take up your cross in Matthew chapter 16, how would His disciples have understood this?
- Can you clarify your statement that we are saved unto the life of Christ? Does this mean that all people are saved?