Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions his upcoming speaking engagement at the South Valley Community Church 2017 Reasons to Believe apologetics conference. Hank will be speaking at all three services, Sunday, August 27.
Questions and Answers:
- We recently had a guest speaker at church who is a female pastor. I am concerned about this in view of 1 Timothy 2:11-12. Should I take this to the church as a concern?
- What did Jesus mean when He said, “…and lead us not into temptation…?”
- Can you share your thoughts on women pastors in the Church?
- Is it possible for someone who struggles with sex-addiction to be saved?