Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions the current issue of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL as he discusses the article “Technological Dystopia” by James Patrick Holding in which he reviews the book, World without Mind: The Existential Threat of Big Tech by Franklin Foer.
Questions and Answers:
- Are Sunni Muslims more likely to follow ISIS than Shia Muslims?
- Does “the flesh count for nothing” in John 6:63 mean that the Eucharist counts for nothing?
- Did the destruction of Jerusalem occur in the winter, since Jesus says in Matthew 24:20, “Pray that your flight be not in winter”?
- When were the angels created? Did they witness the creation of our world?
- What is the difference between the essential biblical doctrine of the Trinity and the Unitarian view of God?
- Did Jephthah [in Judges 11:30-39] really sacrifice his daughter, or did he just devote her to the Lord, so that she remained unmarried?
- I believe that God talks to me in dreams. Can you discuss dreams, and also stewardship—is it for us, or for God?
- What is the biblical view of the use of realistic dolls or robots for intimate relations?
- Do you have any recommendations for any online Bible studies oriented for men?
- How are you doing health-wise?
- In Luke 9:23-27, Jesus talks about denying oneself, taking up our cross, and following Him. What does this mean?
- In Acts 16, Paul challenges those who are trying to release him and Silas from the Philippian jail. Why did he do that?