Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the question, “Should Christians judge the teachings of their leaders?” Hank’s answer is that, not only is judging permissible, it is our responsibility. No one’s teachings are above sound judgment—especially that of influential and popular teachers—men and women with public platforms, himself included. We are to test all things in the light of scripture, and hold fast to that which is good.
Questions and Answers:
- God and angels are immaterial spiritual beings, and they can become material physical human beings. Is that like evolution—how evolution is defined today? If not, what is that process called?
- What exactly is it about Joyce Meyer’s teaching and ministry that we should be cautious of?
- If you pray the “Our Father” and you don’t support the Catholic teachings on Mary, then who is the mother of the Christian family from your perspective?
- You say that it is proper to venerate Mary. How do you venerate her?
- People say that you have a spirit, and they give them names—homosexual spirit, a lying spirit, all types of spirits. Is there any truth to this? My understanding is that there are only three spirits: our spirit, Satan’s spirit, and God’s spirit. Is that correct?
- I’ve heard you say in the broadcast that the pretribulational rapture is not something to divide over. My mother, who believes in the pretribulational rapture said that she would convert to another religion to save the life of my children. I said we need to stand firm and suffer for Christ. Isn’t this a serious enough issue to divide over?