Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts the testimony of an ex-Mormon who found the broadcast and began listening, and as a result, came out of Mormonism. Hank also comments on an article in USA Today regarding ancient treasures in Mosul that are being destroyed by ISIL. The modern city of Mosul is built atop the ancient city of Nineveh, which at its time, was the largest city in the world and the capitol of the Assyrian king Sennacherib. Although the destruction of these priceless treasures is a tragedy, what is going on with the Islamic State is authentic Islam. This is precisely what the followers of Muhammad did during their conquests; they destroyed churches and ancient artifacts. We must remember that evil like this happens when good men do nothing.
Questions and Answers:
- When looking at the most accurate Bible translations, is it important to be able to understand the original languages? Where are the original manuscripts?
- Muslims say the Qur’an is more accurate than the Bible; is this true?
- Can you explain Replacement Theology and your understanding of the nation of Israel?
- What do you think about Christians who do not believe the Bible is really the Word of God?
- What are your thoughts on the Message Bible by Eugene Peterson? What is the best way to approach someone in leadership who is not doing proper exegesis?
- Thank you for promoting the book The Heavens Proclaim His Glory; it has been a blessing to my family.