On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (06/16/22), Hank begins by mentioning the ABCs of redefining marriage. Two communities are heading towards each with blinding speed. One that finds its life in God and biblical truth, and the other comprised of the LGBTQ activists who are now pushing for a radical redefinition of marriage and gender, a Church remade in the image of the culture, and a greatly expanded government filling the once-vibrant church, which has left a very obvious void.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- It sounds like the Catholic church is teaching that if you are not part of the Catholic church, there is no way to be saved. What’s your take on this?
- My son has come out as gay and says that he is an atheist. How do I reconcile his life choices and Proverbs 22:6?
- Matthew 6:24 ends with “you cannot serve God and mammon.” Other translations say “money” instead. Which is correct?
- My Priest said that during Lent, there are three important things we need to focus on: fasting, almsgiving, and Bible study. What are your thoughts on this?
- I can neither subscribe to predestination nor free will but consider the concept of middle knowledge interesting. What are your thoughts?