Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts the amazing ancestry of the Messiah. Although the woman Eve was deceived and became a sinner, the woman Mary conceived and brought forth a Savior. God promised Abraham that through his offspring, all the peoples of the earth would be blessed. Therefore Ishmael, the child of the flesh was not chosen, but Isaac became the child of promise. It was through Jacob not Esau; through Judah not Reuben that the Christ was to come. And through the line of Judah came David, Israel’s quintessential king. By the sovereign direction of God, Jesus the son of David was the only one who could walk through the doorway of Old Testament prophecy.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay for a Christian to have a tattoo as a witnessing tool?
- Should Christians vote?
- I’m afraid of demons and even some rooms in my home give me chills; can you give me some advice?
- Shouldn’t unbelievers first be born again before they become members of a church? What do you think about nonbelievers being in church leadership positions?
- What are your thoughts on the book, The 1000 Year Reign of Jesus Christ on Earth: Will You Make It or Miss It by Dale Sides?
- What is the correct translation of Mark 3:21? Should it be the word “friends” according to the KJV or “family” according to the NIV?
- What is your opinion on the teaching of Tim Keller?
- Is a divorced man excluded from being a pastor according to the qualifications given by Paul in 1 Timothy?
- I go to a church that practices slaying people in the Spirit; should I move on and find another church?