Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on abortion. Since Planned Parenthood has been front and center in the news, it is important to remember that abortion is the painful killing of an innocent human being because it involves burning, smothering, dismembering, and crushing. Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margret Sanger admitted as much when she advocated killing infants as a “merciful” act for large families. The zygote, however, fulfills the criteria for biological life and has its own distinct genetic code, and is the product of human parents. Therefore, these tiny human beings created in the image of God do not deserve capital punishment, but rather protection and care.
Questions and Answers:
- Why don’t many white evangelical Christians speak out against social injustices toward people of color?
- How should I respond to a coworker who believes we should follow the Jewish calendar? Aren’t we supposed to worship on the days set up in the holy calendar?
- In Matthew 7:21-23, how is it that those whom Jesus never knew were able to do all these mighty things? Doesn’t the Bible say the Antichrist will perform great wonders?
- Where do dispensationalists get the idea that when Israel became a nation in 1948, this was a fulfillment of prophecy?
- How can I answer a friend who says marriage began with pagans and most of the holidays we celebrate have pagan origins?
- When Revelation 3:5 talks about one’s name never being blotted out of the book of life, does that mean some people will be blotted out? How can I know that I am in the book of life?
- I am confused about the rapture; is this going to be a seven-year period where the church is taken out of the world?
- How do we reconcile Genesis 3 and Genesis 6? God promises to redeem His people in Genesis 3:15, yet in Genesis 6, He wants to destroy the world with a flood.