Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the difficulty he had last night watching graphic images of Planned Parenthood doctors brazenly talking about money while cameras zoomed into baby parts such as little hands, legs, and livers. This disturbing callousness is hard to believe and is indicative of a culture that has lost its conscious. The sacred relationship between mother and child has been recast as a woman’s choice, and these marvelous human beings have been degraded into mere parts to be sold.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the symbolism of the woman riding the beast in the book of Revelation?
- Can Christians today do the same types of miracles as the Old Testament prophets?
- Can you define what it means to be a disciple?
- How do you justify criticizing Robert Jeffers for his harsh language when John the Baptist and even Jesus used harsh language?
- Are we supposed to only forgive those who ask for it?
- Why did God give us the Bible?
- How should Christians respond to sensitive issues like homosexuality? It seems that no matter how kind we are, we will be accused and persecuted.
- Can you explain the binding of Satan in Revelation 20?