On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank explains that the book Hope of Nations by John S. Dickerson expresses how quickly our culture is unraveling, and what we can do to stand in the gap. Dickerson notes that post-Christian Germany took only 60 to 90 years to move from the philosophies of Marx and Nietzsche to the Weimar Republic. Post-Christian Russia was even quicker, and even more destructive in body count and aggressive dechristianization. These are examples with a different culture and a different expression of Christianity than in The United States, but the implications of quick unraveling are very similar. We are seeing this unraveling in the dechristianization occurring in universities across America. Hank also discusses an article from the New York Post titled, “Nearly 10K people have gotten cancer from toxic 9/11 dust” by Susan Edelman. In the article, Edelman reveals that nearly 10,000 people have gotten cancer from the toxic dust from the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Hank notes that in the midst of all of this, we continue on with a mantra that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, and if anyone speaks out against it, they are censored.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What’s your take on how Romans 5:12-21 connects Adam and Christ?
- How do we decide what is kept from the Old Testament law?
- Was the Old Testament law the path to salvation prior to the arrival of Christ?
- Can you give me information on the contrasts between the Quran and the Bible?
- Does “Son of God” and “Son of Man” both imply divinity?