Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank talks about the devastating effects that pornography is having on not only our culture, but also on the church.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain resurrection in light of 1 Thessalonians 4? If I decide to be cremated, can the Lord still resurrect me?
- Is Revelation written to encourage the churches to stand firm in their coming tribulations?
- Is the thousand-year reign of Christ a symbolic time between His first and second comings?
- My son has terminal cancer and I have been fervently praying for him, but it doesn’t seem like God is listening. Does God hate me?
- Does the Bible promote slavery? Is the phrase “slave traders” in 1 Timothy 1:10 translated correctly?
- Can you sin so much that you will not be able to receive grace? Do passages such as Proverbs 1:28 and Hebrews 12:15-17, teach this?