Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the widow’s mite as well as the overwhelming generosity of the Macedonian Christians who gave beyond their means. In contrast to this, Americans today, despite the increase in income, are giving less and less. In light of this, Hank encourages listeners to support CRI’s life-changing outreaches during the month of June.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay to date a woman who is going through a divorce with a violent man?
- Is Jesus God or the Son of God, or the Messiah?
- Can a Christian be a practicing homosexual?
- Is the kingdom of God something different from heaven? If someone continues in sinful practices, will they not inherit the kingdom?
- What is CRI’s position on Henry Wright and his book A More Excellent Way?
- How can I show my brother that we will see our loved ones in heaven?