Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds listeners that thanksgiving is inextricably woven into our prayers. Much more than simply asking for things, true prayer has multiple aspects to it such as faith, adoration, confession, thanksgiving, and supplication. According to the Apostle Paul, we are to come to God overflowing with thanksgiving, knowing that He will supply our needs. We are to be joyful always, to pray continually, and to give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for us in Christ Jesus.
Questions and Answers:
- If someone believes in God and the Old Testament Scriptures but not in Christ, will they still be saved?
- Must I be water baptized in order to go to heaven? Some friends of mine said if I don’t get baptized, I will go to hell.
- What is your take on John 21:19-20?
- With the rise of the LGBTQ movement and same-sex marriage, wouldn’t bi-sexual marriage be next on the list?
- If a Christian man commits adultery or gets a divorce, and repents, can he be restored to church service as a deacon or an elder?
- What are your thoughts on fasting?