On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/25/20), Hank does a little clean-up from yesterday’s broadcast, expanding on his answer to a caller who was asking about the fall of Satan. In that context, Hank gives five ways in which Satan seeks to depose God from His glory and His grandeur. Though Satan still has power in the present, we can stand fast against him by the mysteries experienced in the sacraments of the Church and by putting on the full armor of God—by which we may experience deification.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- I have not been able to go to church for months; should I continue to tithe to my church, or should I give to a ministry that I am able to engage with?
- You mentioned the Eucharist, what is the difference between that and Communion?
- Regarding the Nephilim, how could they have survived the flood?
- What are your thoughts on the Book of Enoch?
- Is there a time gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 that can resolve the apparent conflict between Scripture and modern geology?