Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on an article in USA Today by Kirsten Powers on Christian genocide in the Middle East. While the Crusades are history, the Muslim horror is certainly not, and most of its atrocities are fairly recent. By the time World War I had broken out, Turkey had committed itself to wiping out the entire Christian population: “Turkey only for the Turks.” By 1923, over 3.5 million Christians were murdered by Muslims. This twentieth century slaughter of Armenians proves the exact opposite of what the news media says about Islam’s supposed tolerance. In the present, many Christians in the Middle East are commanded to submit to Islam or die, and we have all seen brutal examples of this from militant Muslims such as ISIL. It is time that Christians wake up and know what is going on in the world, and know what we believe and why we believe it.
Questions and Answers:
- What do Muslims who follow the Quran think of fellow Muslims who are tolerant?
- Does the Old Testament paint a positive picture of the eradication of Sodomites and those with familiar spirits?
- Is Christ waiting to return because we are not holy enough? Is the world more evil than it has ever been?
- Can you explain Jesus’ words that many are called but few are chosen? How does this relate to Israel as God’s chosen people?
- With regard to the Millennium, how would you classify yourself: premillennial, postmillennial, or amillennial?