Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the importance of reading and the general lack of reading in our culture. Reading is a life practice that can renew and transform our minds. Not only is reading the Bible important, but Hank encourages listeners to read other books like the Classics as well as theological books by those who have learned to think God’s thoughts after Him.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it possible to be a non-practicing homosexual Christian?
- What is the identity of the rock mentioned in Matthew 16:18 and how did the church change from catholic to Roman Catholic? How does the Catholic Church draw a line of succession of popes from Peter?
- Are the words in Hebrews 10:5, 8 said prior to Jesus’ incarnation?
- Does the Bible prohibit interracial marriage?
- When did the idea come about that the promises made to Israel in the Old Testament continue today through national Israel?