Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the jailing of Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis and her bold stand on the biblical definition of marriage. To Davis, it is not an issue of homosexuality, but an issue of marriage in general. As the apostles told the high priest in Acts chapter 5, “We must obey God rather than men,” so too, Davis felt it her duty to stand upon the word of God. And although it is hard to believe an elected Democratic clerk is now in jail for her convictions, yet this is the country we now live in. We must, therefore, stand together in the battle for life and truth.
Questions and Answers:
- I have been listening to the debate you moderated between James White and Tim Staples on the Roman Catholic Church; can you address the idea of interpreting the infallible interpreter?
- Why wasn’t Kim Davis fired instead of being put into jail?
- Can you comment on the situation with Kim Davis? Shouldn’t she have complied since she is employed by the state?
- What do you think about the deliverance movement of spiritual warfare?
- What is the biblical teaching on binding and loosing?
- Are you familiar with the book, What God Wishes Christians Knew About Christianity by Bill Gillham? He says Christians are not sinners, but saints.