Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.‘s “I Have a Dream” speech and the impact he had on the world.
Questions and Answers:
- Since Oneness Pentecostals believe in modalism, are they truly saved?
- How do we answer the claim that Revelation 3:5 teaches we can loose our salvation?
- What are your beliefs on infant baptism? I was baptized as an infant, but walked away from the Lord. Do I need to be re-baptized?
- Is Genesis 2:24, a basis for reasoning that married couples should not live with their parents if they are struggling financially?
- In Mark 7:19, how could Jesus declare that all foods were clean before He went to the cross?
- Will every single person have eternal life?
- Are the flames of hell to be taken literally?