Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the heartbreaking reality that many shepherds today are like the blind leading the blind. The propensity to make end-times announcements and misinterpret biblical prophecy is seen in leaders from Hal Lindsey to Tim LaHaye and from Jack Van Impe to John Hagee. If it were only the shepherds who were lost it would be somewhat easier to swallow, but the millions of sheep that are being led astray is the real tragedy. The issue here is not loss of salvation but the loss of minds; minds that do not use discernment or proper hermeneutics. A correct interpretation of biblical prophecy, however, can not only avoid the silliness, but deeply enrich lives and equip them to be able to defend the faith.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you help me understand the reference to Jesus as being the Son of Man?
- Why was the incarnation God’s eternal plan of redemption?
- What is your opinion of the late pastor Chuck Smith and the Calvary Chapel association of churches?
- Is it legitimate to take Communion at home with my family?
- Can you explain Mark 13:31? What does it mean that heaven and earth will pass away?
- Is it not acceptable for women to teach in the church according to 1 Timothy chapter 2?
- Can you explain John 3:16?