Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling. Reading from an LGBT article that considers dissenting Supreme Court justices’ objections to be hysterical, Hank compares this day to the historic Roe v. Wade decision of 1973. Hank further explains that one of the problems with the current logic being employed in favor of same-sex marriage, is it applies to any voluntary relationship one can think of including anything from group marriage to incest. Pandora’s Box is open and we must all stand firm for the truth.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay to convert to Roman Catholicism?
- My nephew was shot four times in Philadelphia and I need prayer. Will we see our loved ones in heaven?
- Can you clarify why you disagree with the Roman Catholic doctrine of Immaculate Conception?
- Is there a scriptural reason for churches to abstain from civil marriages and only join couples in holy matrimony?
- Does the Bible say anything against a church being for profit as opposed to non-profit?
- How should I respond to the argument that if we can now eat pork and shellfish, why isn’t homosexuality permissible?
- As a Christian, do I have an obligation to continue serving in the military and defend a country I no longer believe in?