Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses Notre Dame University theology professor Candida Moss’ idea that Jesus required us to give away all of our possessions in order to inherit eternal life.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I convince a gay Christian that the Bible’s prohibition of homosexuality and same-sex marriage isn’t hate speech?
- Can you address Unitarian Universalists, and give me an overview of their teachings?
- What do you think of the Reformer’s view that the Roman Catholic Pope is the Antichrist?
- What is your view of the Rapture? How is it different from the second coming of Christ?
- Are those who are saved during the Tribulation the ones who are guests at the marriage supper of the Lamb? Will this take place after the battle of Armageddon?
- How do I determine whether the contemporary Christian songs at my church are glorifying to God or just worldly entertainment?
- What are the biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage? Is there anything wrong with enjoying being single?