Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses transsexualism as the new frontier Christians will face. In light of the increased acceptance of transsexualism and the intense pressure upon those who object to it, Hank urges listeners to be prepared with a biblical response to the arguments. Despite the movement’s claim that transgenderism is inborn, this does not necessarily mean it is ordained by God. And since God designs our inward parts, one’s assigned sex reflects His intent.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on Joseph Prince?
- I have been watching videos by Angelica Zambrano who claims to have had heavenly visions; is this a biblically based experience? Do people have heavenly visions?
- How should a parent respond to a child who feels they are the wrong sex?
- Why did God choose Judah to be the head of the Messianic line instead of Joseph?
- Since the Bible forbids judging, how can we judge homosexuals?
- After the Millennium when Satan is released, is this figurative or literal?