Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank focuses on the celebration of the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Although our culture claims the resurrection is a myth, Hank demonstrates that it is not fiction, but rather fact. Jesus gave many convincing proofs that He had risen from the dead as Paul points out in 1 Corinthians 15, and the disciples, who had no possible motive to fabricate the resurrection, turned an empire upside down because of it.
Questions and Answers:
- Must Christians observe Old Testament dietary laws?
- Do you think it’s appropriate to refer to God in feminine pronouns?
- Is Christianity a religion? Does God require us to love Him?
- If Jesus died for our sins, why do we still struggle with sin?
- When Jesus asked for the cup to be taken from Him in the garden of Gethsemane, was He saying there could be another way of salvation?
- What is the significance of Christ’s incarnation with regard to the image of God?