Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins the broadcast by putting in a plug for the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL. The current issue features an article on the Sunni/Shi’a split in Islam. Hank also focuses on the article by Paul Nelson. This article points out that the current debate between evolutionism and Christianity is not a fight between science and faith, but between theology and theology: secular religion vs. biblical religion.
Questions and Answers:
- Could God have brought Adam and Eve into existence through Theistic Evolution?
- How do you reconcile the statutes in Roman Catholicism and icons in Eastern Orthodoxy with Exodus 20:4-5?
- Does the Bible tell us what kind of wine Jesus created at the wedding in Cana?
- What does the Bible say concerning people who lie about getting revelations from God?