Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank broaches the most important question: what comes to mind when you think of God? Many people, including Christians, have misapprehensions or even distorted views of God. Hank reminds us that what we think about God is of utmost importance and is ultimately derived from Scripture.
Questions and Answers:
- Why didn’t Josephus write about the slaughter of babies by Herod that we find in the Gospel of Matthew?
- If your spouse commits adultery, are you free to get a divorce and remarry, or must you remain unmarried?
- There is a lot of spiritual activity with regard to angels and demon in the Bible. Why don’t we see that today?
- Can you explain the destruction of the lawless one by the coming of the Lord Jesus in 2 Thessalonians 2:8?
- What role, if any, do we play in our salvation? Pelagians, semi-Pelagians, and Calvinists all say something different. Wouldn’t it be arrogant to say that we played any part at all? If we are all sinful, what is it that inclines us to Christ?
- I believe I am transsexual. Am I destined for hell, and if so, is it okay to continue to worship Christ? If I want to follow Jesus, and He will sanctify me, should my belief that I am transsexual change?
- How would you respond to someone who uses the water-to-wine miracle to argue that the earth is young, but God created it with the appearance of age?