Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares the reason the Christian Research Institute asks for prayerful and financial support is not just about keeping the ministry running, but about transforming lives and thus, transforming the culture.
Questions and Answers:
- What can someone like me do about the false teaching of William Young?
- On the cross, did Jesus die spiritually?
- What is the difference between giving first fruits and tithing? Are Christians required to tithe?
- How do Neanderthals relate to humans?
- I had a vision in the past. How can I tell whether it was from God or not?
- What is your opinion of Sozo and Bill Johnson of Bethel Church?
- There are various views of Communion based on denomination, but which view is biblically accurate?
- When Jesus returns, will saints fight against Satan and his demons?
- Can a Christian ever be lost?