Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on an article in the Charlotte Observer concerning two six-year-old girls who long to be male. According to the narrative of today’s culture, understanding that thousands are born with the wrong gender is enlightened and any free speech or debate on the issue is considered bigoted. In light of this, Hank reminds listeners the reason for the Christian Research Institute is to teach discernment when faced with this kind of rhetoric.
Questions and Answers:
- Since there will be no more crying or pain in heaven, how will I not mourn for my loved ones who will not be there?
- A group that came to evangelize me said the Hebrew word for God, Elohim, is plural therefore; there is a female god and a male god. What are your thoughts on this?
- My daughter says she has always been in love with her second cousin. Does Leviticus 18 prohibit the marriage of second cousins?
- Who are the 500 brethren mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15?
- Are verses 4 and 5 of Proverbs 26 contradicting each other?
- Are Christians obligated to seek medical treatment if they are ill? If I was diagnosed with cancer, must I go through chemotherapy? Doesn’t God know when I will die and ordain the ends as well as the means?