Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on a USA Today article concerning transgenderism, which chronicles a trend toward avoiding gender specific language such as he or she. Drawn to its logical conclusion, Hank claims that the ramifications of divorcing gender from biology are disastrous. He also comments on Tony Campolo, Pat Robertson, and entire Christian denominations that have bought into the cultural narrative.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it true that Jesus endured the wrath of the Father on the cross? It seems the doctrine of penal substitutionary atonement is popular today but I don’t find it to be biblical.
- Do you see future persecution for the church in the US?
- Can you explain Hebrews chapter 8?
- Since we are all descended from Adam and Eve, what makes someone Jewish?
- What is your opinion of Robert Morris and Gateway Church?
- Who determined why certain books were not included in the Canon?
- Are haunted houses caused by demons?