Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank compares the tree of life in the Garden of Eden which was barred because of sin with the tree of life we see again in the book of Revelation. Hank explains that Jesus died upon a tree that gives eternal life, thus making a way from paradise lost to paradise restored.
Questions and Answers:
- Once you become a Christian, how does the Law apply to you? How will we view sin in heaven?
- Will our pets go to heaven?
- What existed before God created the earth?
- I have been wrestling with certain passages of Scripture brought up by some of my Reformed friends. What is your interpretation of John 6:64-65, and Romans chapter 9?
- How should we understand the Trinity in light of Deuteronomy 6:4 and John 10:30? Are these passages referring to God being one in quantity or quality?
- What is your opinion of Derek Prince and his ministry? Could you explain how consequences, not curses are passed from generation to generation? Is it okay to speak Biblical things over our lives, but not in the Word of Faith sense?
- Could you address the Philadelphia Church of God’s claim that they are the true church as well as their insistence on keeping God’s holy days? Should we repent for speaking with them?