Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on news articles concerning the recent Boy Scouts of America decision to allow gay scout leaders, as well as the release of more videos showing employees of Planned Parenthood haggling over the sale of aborted fetal parts. All of this demonstrates the increasing importance for Christians to be equipped to know what they believe and why they believe it.
Questions and Answers:
- Can someone reject the deity of Christ and still be a Christian?
- I have been studying different views of the end times such as the pre-tribulation and post-tribulation rapture; what position do you take?
- Do you know anything about the Odd Fellows society? Is there anything in their beliefs that would go against orthodox Christianity?
- Did God physically walk with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden?
- Why did God allow the book of Revelation to be so hard to understand?
- Isn’t the word “Eucharist” a Roman Catholic term? How can I refute the Roman Catholic belief in transubstantiation?
- Is it okay to grieve over a loved one even after three years?
- Is the use of non-medicinal contraceptives unbiblical?