Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights the media storm surrounding NFL draft pick Michael Sam, and how it is emblematic of the rapid downward spiral of our culture. Hank explains that although tolerance in relationships is a virtue, tolerance when it comes to truth is a travesty.
Questions and Answers:
- Since nothing comes from nothing, who created God?
- How do I as a Christian present the biblical teaching on homosexuality to friends and family who claim to be Christians but do not agree with the Bible on this issue? Isn’t redefining marriage kind of like redefining two plus two, which is impossible?
- Are the days of creation in Genesis really thousands of years rather than actual 24-hour periods?
- I was involved in the gay lifestyle for many years, but I consider myself a conservative Christian. What is the solution to this struggle?