Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank counters the objection that because we cannot see God, He must therefore, not exist. Giving examples of many unseen things that exist, Hank demonstrates the irrationality of this argument and points to Romans 1:20, which teaches that God’s eternal power and divine nature can be clearly seen through what has been made.
Questions and Answers:
- When Jesus was tempted in Matthew chapter 4, why would it have been sinful to turn stone into bread?
- Can someone lose their salvation? Isn’t blaspheming the Holy Spirit the unforgivable sin?
- What happened to the sect of the Pharisees? I was reading The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop, and wondering if the Roman Catholic Church mirrors the ritualistic nature of the Pharisees. What is your opinion of this book?
- What is your input on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and is there any reliable information on what is really going on over there?
- In Luke chapter 15, is there any symbolism between the parable of the lost sheep and the parable of the lost coin? Is there significance to the ninety-nine sheep and the nine coins?