Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with a quotation from the Qur’an, Surah 4:157, which emphatically denies Jesus’ death on the cross. In contrast to this, Hank points to the New Testament accounts of Christ’s death, which have been validated by historical and archaeological evidence, as well as the general consensus from both conservative and liberal scholars that Jesus in fact died on a Roman cross.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it acceptable for Christians to refer to God as Daddy? Doesn’t this show a lack of respect?
- Is there any principle in Scripture that forbids us from reporting charitable contributions when filing our taxes so that we receive a better return?
- I’ve heard you condemn those who fund the return of Jews to the land of Israel because they will experience an imminent holocaust, but I have helped Jewish people return to their land in order to help them.
- Will people have a second chance to accept Christ after death, or is it only in this lifetime?
- What do you think about a woman being a pastor?
- How is it that Genesis 2 names specific nations surrounding the Garden of Eden before the fall?
- I heard you mention that angels do not have free will; did I hear you correctly? When a third of the angels rebelled, wasn’t that a choice they made?