Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares the news that VP Mike Pence is under fire for his personal choice to avoid dining alone with women other than his wife. Many are accusing him of discrimination and misogyny, and his views and actions have been compared to Sharia law. Based on this, Hank lists Sharia law’s view of women, and points out how needful it is that we get back to biblical wisdom.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts about the seven churches of Asia Minor in the book of Revelation?
- Is there such a thing as modern-day prophecy?
- What does the “indwelling” of the Holy Spirit mean? Is that literal or symbolic?
- I got the Word of God Audio Bible and it has been a real blessing. Thank you for making it available!
- I was watching a program called Mysteries of the Bible and they mentioned a letter supposedly from Paul called The Apocalypse of Paul. Is this genuine?
- I’m 59 and a believer, but I’ve struggled with alcohol and drug addictions all my life. Can you pray with me?
- A church I’ve been going to for 6 months has communion every single week. Is this a proper practice?
- Is there any way woman living in America today can read up on Sharia law?
- Once we are born again, we become new creatures in Christ. Although we were sinners, is it proper to still refer to ourselves as sinners?