Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses Christian persecution throughout the world. Statistics tell us that between 2000 and 2010, eleven Christians were killed every hour. While this is a tragedy of unparalleled proportions, statistics don’t tell the whole story. They fail to speak of the church bombings in Baghdad; the slaughter of Christians in India, or the 200,000-400,000 Christians living in forced labor camps in North Korea. Those of us in the West should be alerted to not only the global war on Christians, but to the growing hostility to religion in general and Christianity in particular. The danger of soft persecution in the West should warn us of the hard persecution being experienced by Christians all over the world. It’s time for us to wake up, stand up, and speak up.
Questions and Answers:
- I don’t believe in God, but I do a lot of good things; what do you think will happen to me when I die? Do you think it’s just for me to burn in hell because I don’t see enough evidence for God?
- In the parable of the laborers in the vineyard in Matthew 20:1-16, is God being unfair to people?
- Did Jesus exist prior to the incarnation? Who walked with Adam and Even in the Garden?
- Why didn’t you tell the previous caller that hell is not just separation from God, but torment?
- I am a professor and after ten years, I am being forced out of my job for my beliefs. How can I sustain myself through this?