Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores the growing animosity towards Christianity in our culture. The Christian campus ministry InterVarsity has been denounced by many college campuses for daring to believe in traditional morals. Mozilla’s Brendan Eich was forced from his position as CEO because he donated $1000 to support Proposition 8. Pastor Louie Giglio was pressured to withdraw from giving the benediction for President Obama’s second swearing-in ceremony because he encouraged believers to lovingly resist non-traditional marriage. Although religious freedom is fading, nevertheless, it is time for Christians to set their hearts and minds to win back the West.
Questions and Answers:
- Where did Islam come from; was there an evil bloodline mentioned in the Bible?
- Why must I agree with dispensationalism or face being attacked as an anti-Semite?
- My mother said she has seen angels and also had dreams of loved ones dying. Is this from the Lord?
- Did people age slower in the Old Testament? Also, can you discuss the canopy theory? In Genesis chapter 4, were Cain and Able about one hundred years old?
- Are the two witnesses in Revelation chapter 11, earth-born? If so, why don’t we have a record of it, or is this yet to come?
- I’ve heard different preachers say different things about what happens when we die. Are we waiting for the rapture; are our souls with Jesus?
- What is your take on tithing? Should we give a tenth or give as we are led?
- I’ve heard you talk about Palestinian Christians being forced out of Palestine; who’s doing the ethnic cleansing?