Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the flawed plotline of the new television show The Good Place airing on NBC. Because of some mix-up, the unscrupulous main character, Eleanor, ends up in the “good place” (heaven) instead of the “bad place” (hell). According to Michael (Ted Danson), all religions got about 5 percent of it right; they all have a little bit of truth. While this show is being billed as a religious program, it is based on a false premise. Christianity, on the other hand, is the only religion rooted in history and evidence. It is unique. Only Christianity corresponds to reality, and only Jesus claimed to be God and validated this claim by rising from the dead.
Questions and Answers:
- 1 Corinthians 6:2-3 says believers will judge the world and angels; why will we be judging angels? Can you explain this?
- What is your opinion of Joel Osteen?
- When we die, are we immediately transported into the future judgment?
- What is your take on the Illuminati and its association with the all-seeing-eye?
- Can you explain this idea of the eyes of our heart being enlightened in Ephesians 1:18?
- Can a Christian choose to be cremated; does it matter?
- Do you believe that demons exist? If so, can they take on physical form and attack people?