Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the many businesses and restaurants that closed in protest of President Trump’s temporary immigration ban. And while the list of countries is long, what about Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, which is the most significant source of funding for Sunni terrorist groups worldwide? In fact, Saudi Arabia has direct ties to the massacre of September 11, 2001. Despite all of this, sharia states are being portrayed as peace-loving allies in the fight against terrorism. To date the worst cobelligerent to Islamic jihadism was the eight year Obama administration. Why were there no protests then?
Questions and Answers:
- In a previous broadcast, were you saying that the Tribulation has already happened; could you clarify this?
- I’m a Roman Catholic and I believe in salvation by grace through faith, but in the book of James he says that works really do matter. Is this contradictory? Would Paul and James have known of the others writing?
- I heard that in Switzerland they are trying to create portals to other dimensions with a “God particle” and this will fulfill the book of Revelation. What do you think about this?
- My kids were discussing hell with a friend who said she can’t imagine that sinners will burn in torment for eternity. Can you help me with this?
- How many days did it take God to make Eve after He made Adam?
- I’m confused about women being silent in the church according to 1 Corinthians 14:34-38. Is it biblical for women to be youth leaders or pastors?