Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on a profane tweet by women’s march organizer, Linda Sarsour who lashed out against Ayaan Hirsi Ali a Somali-born, Dutch-American activist. Ali responded by calling Sarsour a “fake feminist” and a defender of Sharia law. Ironically, equality in Islam is conspicuous by its absence. In Islam women are referred to as tilth—a field to be plowed. In a time when we are told Islam is a religion of peace, we must remember that there may be millions of peaceful Muslims, but Islam is anything but peaceful.
Questions and Answers:
- What do you think of the Greer-Heard point counterpoint forum? What do you think of Charles Stanley?
- How much should we concentrate on proving what the Bible teaches instead of telling people to have faith?
- Can you recommend an online apologetics course?
- When is God ever okay with divorce?
- What is the difference in language between the Old and New Testaments with regard to the angel of the Lord?
- What is your opinion of the legitimacy of the Iraq war?
- Will those who follow false teachers be denied from entering heaven?
- Can you explain 1 Corinthians 2:15?
- Can you address Word of Faith theology and Andrew Wommack?