Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the wonder and unimaginable reality of the incarnation. God is not only transcendent, but became one of us through the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ. And because of His life, death, and resurrection, we can experience His very presence within us.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you have any practical suggestions for someone like me who doesn’t enjoy reading? How do I improve my memory?
- My friend left being a pastor over the definition of what the church is. He thinks we need to avoid the idea that the church is a building. What are your thoughts on this?
- Are you in favor of the death penalty? Who defines capital crimes, the Bible or the state? I would call for the death penalty for sodomy. Why are you in favor of the death penalty for murder, but not for sodomy?
- What are your thoughts on the Eastern Orthodox Church?
- I read your book Has God Spoken, but I was wondering if Paul knew he was writing Scripture when he wrote 2 Timothy 3:16?
- Do you know anything about Paul Morton and Full Gospel Baptist Church? Don’t they lean towards Pentecostalism?