Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on his new book Incarnation. And although ancient philosophers, Muslims, and modern thinkers deem the idea of incarnation to be absurd, Hank affirms that miracles such as the incarnation are not only possible, but necessary to make sense out of the universe.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay for Christians to celebrate Halloween?
- If someone takes Communion in an unworthy manner, can that be forgiven?
- Why does the NKJV say Lot was Abraham’s brother in Genesis 14 when earlier it says that Lot was his nephew?
- Why did Paul circumcise Timothy in Acts chapter 16?
- Can a Christian be possessed by a familiar spirit?
- What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
- My neighbor lost her husband and claims that he visits her. I don’t believe in ghosts. What do you think?
- Are the two natures of Christ easy to understand?
- My husband and I disagree on the issue of abortion. Can you point me to Scripture to help him see this is murder?