On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/30/22), Hank shares his thoughts on a common mistake that Christians often make in thinking that someone can be talked into the kingdom of God. Reason alone will not convince anyone to believe in the Lord Jesus because only the Holy Spirit can change the heart. As Hank points out, the problem is that men love darkness rather than light because their deeds are evil, as Jesus said in John 3:19.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Is the Seventh Day Adventist Church a cult?
- How do Jehovah’s Witnesses answer Isaiah 9:6 and Matthew 23:9? Aren’t these texts contradictory to them?
- Isn’t Yeshua the proper name for the Son of God since the letter J didn’t exist until later?
- Why did God allow Jacob to have multiple wives? Was there a prohibition against this later on?
- Can you discuss the Epic of Gilgamesh? How do we reconcile the date of the Flood with the date the Epic of Gilgamesh was written?